We were playing around with our camera's features tonight and thought we would share some of the fun times with you.
Ryan, Laura and Grace
Introducing Baby Girl Furr
15 years ago
This blog is a story for our family. We may be geographically separated but we are always in each others' hearts. There is no boundary to the love and support we offer each other through our stories, prayers and especially our laughter. So here is where we go to keep up and keep each other up on our lives.
1 comment:
I hope y'all don't mind me snooping around! : ) This is a great way for me to get caught up on your happenings!
I hate that a surgery for little Grace is the reason why you are headed to Atlanta but I am thrilled at the opportunity to see everyone!
I have been and will continue to pray for Grace and all of you for strength.
Please keep in mind we have a guest bedroom and you have an open invitation if anyone wants to stay with us. (I think Erin might take us up on this over the weekend. WOO HOO!) We aren't too far from the hospital either...9 miles/about 15 minutes if not during rush hours.
Let me know if I can do anything as a local to help out. My manager is extremely gracious so I am sure I can cut loose from work if anyone needs anything.
I love you guys!
Post a Comment