2008 may be almost over - but there is still very much going on for us all to keep in touch about! So Mom - here is our family blog.
Hopefully everyone will log in once a week or so to keep up and keep the rest of the family up on what is going on in our lives.
I am sending an email to Mom for her to forward with the particulars on signing in and posting to the blog.
If there is a request for a different background I will do my best to accommodate! Just no camouflage or Crimson Tide - yet.
It was wonderful to see everyone over Thanksgiving - and it is a blessing every time we are able to be together!
I look forward to keeping up with everyone in 2009.
Erin
Introducing Baby Girl Furr
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment