AGHHH I am so excited about this blog. Now, I just have to not be a procrastinator and actually update it. We had such a great time at Thanksgiving. The food was amazing and we had so much fun laughing at catch phrase. We really hated to cut it short, but felt it best to get Grace well. She seems to be feeling much better. Yesterday was the first day with no fever. She still has a yucky cough that we need to go away, but we are on our way to getting her healthy again. We got our Christmas tree put up this weekend and it was so wonderful to be able to do it as a family. I must admit, Ryan did most of the work and he did an amazing job. It is always so much fun to bring out the ornaments and have all the memories that go along with them. I can't wait to share those with Grace as she gets older. Thank you mom for keeping all of our ornaments, even those silly red apples :) I wish it were under different circumstances, but we look forward to seeing everyone again next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment