Erin, thanks so much for setting this up. I love your choice of a blog name and description. I hope this will help us stay connected during all those times we are not home on the farm. My first newsy blog comment is about the temporary demise of my big refrigerator. Thankfully, it is only the compressor (still under warranty) and very thankfully, it happened after everyone left and not during the holiday!
Not much other news. JW went to a livestock judging practice last night. (I can't believe he is old enough to drive by himself and at night no less!) They are beginning to gear up for their Colorado trip in January. I'm not sure which has him the most excited; the chance to travel without Mom and Dad, his first plane ride, or getting to see the Rocky mountains.
Better sign off and get the day started. Thanks again, Erin, for getting this up and running. Love you all bunches. Mom
Introducing Baby Girl Furr
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment